Shooting incidents evolve quickly and are often unpredictable. SVK9 is trained and certified in Active Shooter Response, minimizing loss of life.
An active shooter is an individual actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a confined and populated area. Most active shooter situations are unpredictable, evolve quickly, and are over within minutes.
SVK9 personnel are trained and certified in the tactical response to active shooter situations. We will assist in forming a plan for organizations to more proactively handle the threat of an aggressive intruder or active shooter event. Comprehensive safety plans make a difference between life and death in violent critical incidents. Onsite SVK9 personnel respond quickly, mitigating and neutralizing the threat and minimizing loss of life.
What to expect when engaging SVK9 for active shooter protection:
Prior to any engagement, we help devise a plan of action:
- Prepare a risk assessment. SVK9 will work with you and your team to recognize strengths
and determine potential weak areas in safety.
- Advance preparations and planning. We will work with your existing security detail and/or local authorities to provide complete security customized to your needs.
- Canine detection. Our canines can be deployed for sweeps for firearms and explosives. A visible canine presence serves as a deterrent to potential criminal activity.
- Covert or Overt. SVK9 can provide security in a number of different ways: uniformed for a
visible presence, with or without detection dogs, or plain clothes protection for a more discreet presence.
- Armed security. SVK9 personnel can work in an armed capacity including concealed carry.
- Proactive and adaptable. SVK9 personnel’s training and experience allows them to recognize evolving threats and situations, adapting and altering plans as needed at a moment’s notice.
- Rapid response. Onsite SVK9 personnel are trained and licensed to respond to events as they occur.