SVK9 Bomb Dogs in Charlotte, NC
SVK9 is proud to provide security services throughout the state of North Carolina, especially the “Queen City” of Charlotte. We perform pre-show sweeps of the venue to ensure there are no explosive devices or firearms present. We also remain throughout the event to ensure no new threats are detected. Our Vapor Wake dogs are able to scan up to 150 people per minute as they pass by without disrupting normal flow. Having a security presence at your event serves as a strong deterrent for anyone who might cause problems.
Republican National Convention | August 24-27, 2020
For more information visit the RNC in Charlotte.
About Vapor Wake Technology
- Proven and patented canine technology through Auburn University.
- Capable of detecting ”moving” odor hidden explosive on a person.
- Can screen large crowds without impeding traffic flow.
- Effective and non-invasive security service.
- Affordable and friendly to the fan experience.
- Available for immediate deployment.
More information on VaporWake® Services
Explosives Dogs in Charlotte News
Aug. 26th, 2019 – How Dogs Keep Charlotte-Douglas Airport Safe
Aug. 13th, 2019 – Explosove Sniffing Dogs Scan Walmart After Bomb Threat