Stealth Vigilance Response to Bomb Threats
WRAL News in Raleigh interviews Geoff Beckwith, COO & Handler of Stealth Vigilance K9. Stealth Vigilance K9 is a Triangle based company operated by former military and law enforcement professionals that add an extra layer of security not typically seen at theaters and sporting events. The SVK9 teams collaborate with event security and strengthens existing security measures already in place.
Vapor Wake canine consistently and effectively do what others cannot: follow an explosive target to its source in real time, while the target is in motion. Additionally, Vapor Wake dogs have been socially and environmentally raised to work in high-flow pedestrian areas. Because of this, they can accurately screen hundreds of people passing through an entry point in a non-intrusive way.
- Proven and patented canine technology through Auburn University.
- Capable of detecting ”moving” odor hidden explosive on a person.
- Can screen large crowds without impeding traffic flow.
- Effective and non-invasive security service.
- Affordable and friendly to the fan experience.
- Available for immediate deployment.